18 Jul 2018
An Allego initiative in Eindhoven saw Benelux liquid cooled High Power Chargers installed at the Van der Valk Hotel, as part of Europe’s MEGA-E (Metropolitan Greater Areas Electrified) Project.
The chargers will enable the new generation of electric cars to drive one hundred kilometres on just a five-minute charge.
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Project launch date: July 2018
Type of chargers
- Four High Power Charging Sockets (up to 350 kW) charging stations
- One Allego Triple Fast Chargers (50 kW)
- 16 ChargingPlaza sockets (22kW)
- Four regular charging stations (11 kW)
- Location scan and planning
- Charge point selection
- Smart charging
- Charger and location realisation
- Service and maintenance
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Insights and reporting via EV Cloud
Interested in going electric?
A fitting solutions is always available!
Do you have a question or want to know more about our charging solutions? Please ask. We are happy to help you!
Fill in the form or get in touch:
T: +31 88 750 03 00